Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

What can't you do when you are under 19?

YOU CAN'T EAT WINGS.
Yes, you heard me. You can't eat wings. I wanted to grab some wings with Mengwen, Matthew, and Yunyi at Morty's. When we arrived there, it was crowded. I went up to the reception and said "Anney for four". She was about to book me down, but she asked for my ID first. Ughh, I gave her my driver's license ID. She asked me if I were 19 or over. I said I am 18. She was like..I am sorry, you can't eat now cause you aren't allowed to be on blalbalba....balbla....cause after 9pm This is a bar/pub...blablalblab...Sorry I totally tuned her out so I couldn't remember what she said.

Anyways, my point is..when you are under 19 years of age..you can't eat wings on Thursday nights. FML

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...