Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Softy

I think I am too soft. I don't stand up for myself enough and people take advantage of that. I dont know..most of the times...I think I am a person who is really easy going and goes with the flow or you can say that I am a person with no opinion.. I guess that really sucks doesn't it? I don't knnow..sometimes when you don't give out your opinion it pisses people off?But I really don't care what the decision is..either one is fine with me!! Some people may say I am carefree..others say I am careless..

Mmm..I don't know..I am so confused..A part of me wants to change that..I don't like being taken advantage of.. I don't like people speaking on top of me.. I want people to hear me out too!
I think I'm just too shy for words.. Uhhh or maybe it is people anxiety..LOL


1 comment:

  1. You just have to be confident that you are right. Or you can try explaining why you don't care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...