Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ms. Lonely

I think I am really annoying. I complain this to everyone. But thats who I am. I am a person who cannot hide her feelings. Anyone can read me like a book.

Today I was feeling down again. I did good. I didn't text him at all or message him or whatever. When i got home today around 5pm, he messaged me when I got online. C'mon. I'm in a healing process over here. Today my heart was set to do these certain things and now you're here to distract me. I replied back. But his replies afterwards were so cold. Why did you even bother to talk to me in the first place? Give me some time and leave me alone.

I'm happy I have friends around who care for me. Sometimes it feels like it is not enough because that is not what I want ultimately. I have given up on this mostly, but part of me is still lingering over there.

I've talked to this person..and she reminded me that this is merely an infatuation. I have to admit: it is true. I don't know what is wrong with me. Maybe I don't like the feeling of getting played.. Maybe I just wanted to be loved by anyone.. I wish it was that simple.

You guys question me what I saw in him. I seriously don't know. It is just a feeling. I hope this feeling could die off faster. Maybe it is not going away because part of me doesn't want it to die off.

Feeling alone - No one is here

"You lay there crying yourself to sleep, with no one there next to you.
Why do you wait and hope? What is it that keeps you here?
Talking to an empty bed, an empty room, an empty house.
Not understanding where we've gone wrong.
Drifting so far apart, it's hard to see.
Too close to eech other some might say, loosing the way I perceive.
Pain, hurt and love all mixed into one.
This lonely heart is aching."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...