Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Year 2009

To my ladies:

Year 2009 is ending soon. This semester I’ve made a lot of new friends. But I didn’t forget old friends either! I think “Your friends are all that matters in the end” is true because you guys make me smile a mile wide lol. Past few months have been hectic for me. Thanks for those for lent me their ears and listened to me complain. I’m glad I’ve met you guys. There are some things that I cannot forget.

"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though they know you are slightly cracked."

Even though everyone is at diffrent schools, and we haven't seen each other for a long time, you guys are still the best!!! haha. Can't wait for 23rd~ and see everyone again =) hehe. Only 9 days til christmas and 15 days til countdown. Lets go skating sometime, shall we? :)

Although everyone matured in some ways and have new friends to hang out with. I'm sure we all miss the high school times and that little "姑婆" is still inside us lol.

Can you believe it? We lived almost 20 years of our lives already. Time sure flies by fast. Only two more years and we're done university (hopefully).


I think Year 2010 will be an awesomeone one as well because I'll have you guys with me :D

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww love u too~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. stoppit you're making me cry ;-;~~~ aww anneyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww this is sooo cute...love u monk =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... yeahh... new friends... umm... drunken new friends are awesome... =) i can't wait for the 23rd too... gonna be epic~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...