Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Day 5

Matthew, Jinyi, Daniel and I went to Harbourfront skating today. I didn't fall at all..!! So I'm pretty impressed by myself =D I still don't know how to stop properly tho hmmn.. and we met this old grandpa who was trying to teach us some tricks ha.
Was starving so we returned our skate and trying to find some hotdog stands. While we were returning skates, Daniel bumped into David and his friends. Ugh..I don't want to see him =___=..
Daniel offered us to see them..but I totally didn't want to and we walked off to get some food..
We ended up gettign subway~ I wanted italian sausage tho..haven't had those in a while..
I ordered a footlong sub~ I still had space for some sweets :D
anyways Daniel needed to go back to the rink and give one of the girls who was with Him..a christmas present..
Great what if I crash into him =_=.. Matthew brought us hiding in the restaurant while Daniel find his girl..
Daniel couldn't find her..so we went out..and Matthew finally found that girl and Daniel gave his present away. Hmm..so weird one of His friends..knew me..but I don't know her..and I was labelled as His ex =__= EW why can't it be the other way around.. PFF

Oya saw timmy and his friends skating there too!

We walked around for a bit and went home~~
Christmas lights are purty :D
Uhhh I jsut woke up from a 2.5h nap
Watching District 9 right now..it is so gory :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...