Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Anney is fat = Anney is stressed

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG so stresssseddd!!
I swear organic chemistry is the worst course on earth..even worse than physics..!!! I think half of the class maybe even more..is gonna fail the final...or the course!!!!!
When he asks us clicker questions..the result is basically 25,25,25,25% bar graphs..
pretty saddddd..cause no one knows the answer...well only 25% of the class does..LOL


anyways by thhursday..
ill have a new hairdo~
i'll have tons of WHITE HAIRRRRRRRRRRRrrr..
i don't even need to dye it..omggggggggg

and when i stress, i eat, i get fat, i stress some more, i eat some more, i get fat some more and the list goes on

1 comment:

  1. UGH, I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT ORGO.

    I think it's just me, though... I just don't get it. @__@ I think I'll have to take it next term again............ FML.

    I want a new hairdo too.. actually I feel like dying a part of it some bright color!!
    And funny, when I get stressed, I DON'T EAT! >_< AHH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...