Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Day 4

I was too occupied to write a blog entry yesterday. I had an awesome feast last night yet again. I watched several movies before I slept. I loved Madagascar Escape 2 Africa!!! :D
Slept at 3-4am and my dad woke me up around 7am = =~
He wanted to go to futureshop..
anyways I couldn't find the 2.1 computer speakers I was looking for..maybe I'll just order it online. shipping for it is so expensive hmn..
Went to Vaughn Mills Shopping mall for boxing day shopping~~..shopped for hourss..
I bought 2 faux leather jackets~~ pretty happy with my purchases.
was gonna buy a real one from danier..but i didn't find the design that i like =*(
I LOVED THE ONE I SAW AT LE CHATEAU AT LOO WITH WK/SANDY~
I couldn't find the same love-at-first-sight anymore =(
anyways totally burnt out today~
I asked dad to make some taro tong sui ...it was delish!!! :D
we had a seafood feast~~ yumyum

PS: im only 5% away from my goal ...of achieving 50% winning rate in minesweepers LOL
AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...