Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday Day 6

Skiing was so fun! You guys should've came. We went to a ski and snowboard centre in Toronto called Earl Bales..somewhere at Sheppard and Bathurst. Pretty close eh? The hill was steeper than I imagined! Shit..The first time I skiied down..I fell..=*( in pain!
And then I sucked it up and went again..and didn't fall the 2nd time around.. It was accelerating like mad yo. WTF we're like in the local area and they have places like these =_=
I could only skii down straight..and I don't even know how to turn or stop properly
Skiied down straight ahead..don't even know what I was thinking.. I think I was skiing faster than others cause I don't know how to control it properly at first
Went to practice how to do some turns at the bunny hill for a few times..
and finally challenge the steep hill again..
AHAHAH so funny.. everytime I did a turn, I fall.. I don't know why.. everytime I turn, I accelerate forward really fast and even when I fall.. I'm still sliding forward so dangerous!
A few times I did the turn, I almost hit the brick wall at the side.. Ohya I did crash into a tihn tree tho..and some twigs.. = =! Epic fail..I was like screaming "Antonio..I don't know how to stop..ahhhh its going faster" ahhha,,,antonio was just behind me..i think he fell himself too XD..
omg we're so funny..we were like falling our way down..and the thing is..we want to do the turns!..we wanna be pro like everyone else..at least i do XD..
gosh i see 8 years old little boys and girls ski and snowboard better than i do..SAD!
Ohya...I finally mastered how to turn properly and not fall..
I hope I can rmb it for next time :)
IT WAS SO FUN!
AHHH so tired right now..
when I got back I found a green bruise on my left leg~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...