Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love is like Poker.

Love is like Poker. Sometimes you have to know when to fold; no sense in bleeding chips into a losing hand.

Song: Feels like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
"
If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've been so alone
And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along"


My life is ever so very messed up. I know you think I am head over heels in love with you, but it's just a crush. A crush that is crushing me. My wish is not to mean everything to everyone, but to mean something to someone. I wanna be the one you look at and say to your friends...thats her. But I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everythng's perfect, act like it's a dream, and pretend it's not hurting me. Goodbyes' make you think. They make you realize what you've had and what you've lost. Why is it that I tell you just about everything I feel, but not everything, yet you still know that isn't everything that's bothering me? You're driving me nuts.

"Loneliness occurs when one builds a wall instead of a bridge"
And this feeling sucks.

What I learnt before, but forgotten:
"Never allow someone be your priority while allowing yourself being their option"

~Love stuck me hard on the face, and knocked me down~
You came into my life so unexpectedly,
and now you're walking out of it so suddenly..


收起那傷心的心情
開心的時光重是那麼短暫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...