Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Waterloo/Pics Update

Here are some pictures I took while I was at Waterloo.


My first stay was at Mengwen's place. This is her room. Very clean and big, I loved it! The price she is paying off is decent too -- only $360/month. Plus it is on bus route lol. Anyways, before we were planning that I should sleep on the sofa outside in the living room. The sofa was really soft and comfy, I wouldn't mind. But she had to stay up and do her math assignment. So I got to sleep in her bed :D We gossiped a little and had our girl's talk. It was fun =)

On my second day, I stayed over at Cleo's. Originally, I was going to stay over at Jennifer's, but she was partying it up with her friends til 4am. I wanted my sleep. That night matthew introduced me to his two friends: Ngyun (I don't know how to spell her name) and Eugene. We were planning to crash Jennifer's friend's birthday bash, but that would be awkward for all of us. We ended up going to the Engineering end of term party. It was so boring..I think most of them were 4th years and they jsut went for the drinks which I cannot take part in. So the party was meaningless to me.
Cleo and I were just randomly chatting and she gave me a mini make-up makeover, lol. Oh yeah, there were a lot of flies at her place which gave met the shivers. I just wanted to throw out a chip bag and knocked the garbage bag a little ..then a family of 20 flies flew out of the bag! Mhm, Cleo made some wings for all of us :)

Water-water-water..LOO-loo-loo! I had an awesome time volunteering at Student Life 101. I met some great people esp. people from my group (Holla @ Pav, Nick, Claudia, and Misfiq!) It was showering a little rain at first, but we ushered inside Fed Hall the rest of the time..so it's all good. I wished I didn't miss the deadline for Science Oweek Leader. Gah, it would've been fun! At the thank-you party, they served us Bomber's pizzas. It was delicious <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...