Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cheezy cheesecake

I wanted to make cheesecake few weeks ago, but I couldn't find the time or I was too lazy to buy the ingredients.

I grabbed my sister to Food Basics with me to get the ingredients. I wandered around the cheese area for minutes and couldn't find the last and most important ingredient to my menu..CREAM CHEESE. Seriously, I was so blind. Then I asked one of the staffs and he pointed to the fridge next to the one I was standing infront of. = =!

Oh I need 8 ounces of cream cheese, but I didn't convert the numbers ahead of time. So there were blocks of 250g cream cheese. I didn't know how many blocks I needed. I just took 3 of them since I eyeballed it to the premade graham crust. Turns out, I only needed 1 block..actually a little less than a block.

The cheesecake was super duper easy to make :)
At first, it was kind of hard to mix the cream cheese block. It got softer and softer, but there were still little clumps of cheese here and there. So I beated some more until my arm got sore and I gave up.
I put it in the freezer for 2 hours.

Uh the final product tastes like cheesecake, voila! Personally, I think the cake is too soft. Overall is pretty good. xD

Over msn, I told Qian about my cheesecake and she wanted to try some. She said she was getting out right now. So I was just waiting in the kitchen. Mm..after X minutes, she hasn't showed up. So I looked out the window of my door. Mmm..nobody walking towards my driveway..
UNTIL
a
HEAD
popped
RIGHT INTO
my
FACE
wtf?!
She was right there the whole time.

I hate you Qian.
Scared the CRAP out of me!

:(

3 comments:

  1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD love u man~

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pic..it looks like its a large burnt egg tart.....LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...