Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There is only one chance







I can only live my life once. I will live my life to the fullest. I'd rather regret the things I have done than the things I have not. So far I don't regret anything that I have done since I learn from my experiences.

I think I am still in the stage of finding myself and what I want. Right now I care less about what others think of me and what they expect from me (a quote from KX: be real).

I am not thirsty or hungry or whatever. I am not in urge of finding potential boyfriends. I like meeting new friends, males and females, to help me know myself better. People with common interests and I can learn off from.

At least right now, I know I am not deprived in anything. I do not need a boyfriend or a potential one to live life and have fun. I like my life at the moment -- do my own things and go out with friends once in a while. I really like working with new people and being in different environments. Many of them inspire me --their dedication, their goals and whatnot.

Life is too short for what I could have and would have's. It is not too late, but one day it will be. I am living and living in the way I want. In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
Work hard, play hard.

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

1 comment:

  1. wow...so inspiring~

    man...i realized u quote alot of random stuff from my blog..."be real" and the "thirsty and hungry" shyt lmao!!!

    aw i know u love me...

    xoxo KX LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...