Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goal

So good everyone is on co-op except me! :(
I'm so lonely, I have nobody for all my own~
I just watched a video and I'm so motivated ..once again
I wanna earn some money this term~ So broke lately
I think I should start saving my money and stop spending so much~
I wanna buy a house of my own before I'm 30
is that possible? lol

If possible this term:
- boost gpa
- get REALLY involved in wsc <3
- get a job and save some money
- study for pcat again
- knit more scarves
- grow longer nails
- cook new recipes

Mmm I feel like my goals are so short termed..but that's just for now :)
it's all goooD~!

and I miss you all who's on co-op right now! :*(

1 comment:

  1. knit me a scarf... XD i want a grey scarf with snowflake patterns on it... thanks monkey~ and yeah... meet more hot guys in snowboard thingy and then maybe i'll think about joining when im bk next term... when the snow's all gone...haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...