Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eaton Centre & Chatime Bubble Tea


Wow, I look like a friggen tourist that never stepped foot in Toronto =_=

Pretty Swarovski Tree
Yummy Ferro Rocher Tree

I think the purpose of this trip was I really wanted to shop and visit the famous Chatime Bubble Tea! I love their bubble tea so much! It tastes freshly brewed and not artificial at all like many bubble tea at Pmall. My boyfriend and I ordered their famous roasted milk tea large with grass jelly and red bean milk tea. I liked the red bean milk tea much more because it tasted more flavourful. I went back to Chatime BBT again few days later and ordered red bean milk tea with grass jelly - THE BEST COMBO EVER.





Love it!!! Too bad they don't have a store at where I study, University of Waterloo :(



1 comment:

  1. Great post thanks! I've heard so many great things from my friends about Chatime but I don't go downtown ofter so I haven't had a chance to try yet :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...