Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Remorse

I've finally talked things out with him ..in my sober state. I'm pretty selfish because whatever I did was what I wanted. I neglected how he felt. Despite my constant pestering, he still took his patience with me. Other than my really close friends (you know who you are), I think he really cares how I feel. He doesn't say anything to me before, but my friends tell me how concern he is about me. I know I reminded him of the unwanted past, I feel really bad for doing that. There's too many things in life to worry about. Our life is too short to even bother with those. I just want to let things cool down. He has his life and I have mine.

Live. Laugh. Love.

It is never too late to realize who truly cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...