Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real people

People who are willing to stick out for you when you really need them is hard to find.
I think it's even harder to find them in University. I'm happy that I've met a really close bunch of people in High School and I don't think I can find any replacements of them.
For me there are four types of friends: Friends that I can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING with, study buddy friends, friends who I can talk to and friends who I can hang out and chill, but not close enough to tell them what I think.

I have quite a few study buddy friends. They are just there for homework help and etc. I can't see them as friends that I want to party with. The fun chemistry isn't there. It's not that I can't act stupid around them, it is that I chose not to. I don't feel like it.


I have a lot of friends who I can hang out and chill with. But of course, there are some I choose to hang out more than others. They are fun having around. Would they really stick out for me when I need them? Do they really care if I'm sad or just simply tell me to get over with it?

There are few friends that I can talk to. I tell them everything. But they are just there for mental support. They are really good friends. Besides that we have a different lifestyle.

I love my besties because they are all that combined. I don't think I have settled with one bestfriend in my entire life. I think I have several bestfriends because they are equally important to me. I think they would be the only one who will really put their words into actions for me. Meeting people like that is hard. It just happens and I cherish them very much.

I was at Dorie's birthday party at K-ZONE. Looking at her having fun with friends that she's only semi-close with.. is kinda depressing. Some people came out just because they want to party. Some people came out just because they want to drink. Some people came out because they want to meet girls.

She was quite drunk last night and sadly her guy friends took advantage of her. I wonder if they are even considered as friends. Meh, I don't want to have friends that would treat me like that. I don't think they would be real to me. They are good party friends.. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...