Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

What a week?!

2 weeks ago, I woke up with minor shin pain - my lower shin area was tense. I didn't care much about it and hoped it would go away. 5 days has passed and it progressed up to my knee. It hurts when I walk/sit/do nothing. My muscles felt inflamed and I felt little bumps on my medial shim.

Raymond finally convinced me to see a walk-in doctor. I was planning to see the campus doctor, but they said they don't have any openings that day. Therefore, I went to see the walk-in doctor at the plaza. Luckily, I only waited for 20 mins.

It was weird at first since the nurse asked me to get my urine sample out of no reason? Anyways, I talked to Dr. Flowitt and she diagnosed it as "Shin Splints". The possible causes for this could be wearing improper shoes or excessive exercise. I'd assume it would be my boots. She prescribed me some anti-inflammatory pills.

That night I microwaved my leftovers(tomato pasta) from 3 days ago and took my pills after that. One hour later, my stomach started to burnnnnnn. I googled the symptoms and people say it is gastric/acid reflux which is basically your stomach acid trying to go backwards on your food tract - not good.

I feel like puking and it was hard to swallow. Bad bad experience. I think if it were to be more serious.. I could get uclers. Poop.

I waited for a few days and am still waiting for it to go away.. It's starting to feel better, but I'm still not pooping regularly.

Meanwhile this whole time, I was craving for japanese bento food like crazy. Thanks Sandy for accompanying me to Watami. I had a great first experience, so I wanted to go back and try their other foods. She ordered seafood udon and I opted for the chicken terriyaki combo. My food was not worth for what it is priced. The portion was wayyy too small for what it is priced ($16.95). Watami tasted better when I went with Ata and Mich. Maybe they changed the owner? I wouldn't want to go back again.



Btw, I lost weight since school started which was weird to me. I've been eating out and eating fatty foods like no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...