Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stupid Girls

Just a friend, just a brother.. why do I have to constantly remind myself that? I know there's no chance.. I let it go. Why am I still jealous of other girls? I'm so stupid.. I like to drink dry vinegar..Why isn't my heart convinced? I have to accept it anyways.. because that day will come sooner or later..

Lately been partying a lot because I want to meet new people.. Actually I feel so lonely. I just want to have lots of people around me. It's not about finding a new guy. I just don't want to be alone..

I don't have his attention.. so I want attention of others.. It's just not enough.

I feel like I wasn't being myself last night.. I kinda forgot my limits, but I remembered it again.. I just want to run far far away.. and find comfort in pain~

Maybe it's just better if I'm hiding away.. not knowing anything.. no facebook.. and disconnect from the world.. life would be so much better.. Can I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...