Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Metamorphosis


For one minute, I believed I learned my lesson and moved on. I keep walking back and forth. Ultimately, I'm still in the same position I was in. I might think things have changed and rationalize to myself that things will be different.. that I don't care anymore.

The story ending will always be the same -- a tragedy, because we always make the same mistakes.

"Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come. But that night I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come.." -- The Wonder Years

Just grow out of it.. then one day you'll look back and laugh at yourself how stupid you were.

The end is a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...