Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Something about ?LOVE?

I was reading Seventeen the other day, my magazine just came in few days ago =P..and I came across this article: should you /get back/ together? It was like a survery/quiz like thing and see which category you fall into.

Here it is: Imma give a blurb to each category..
1. No! You're just feeling lonely. When you suddenly have spare time that you used to spend with your BF, it is easy to misinterept that empty feeling as regret. It is just lonliness.

2.No! You only miss your social life. When you and your guy were a couple, you had all the same friends and he always came with you to parties--so now you feel incomplete.

3.No! You're still hurt. You hate the thought of your ex moving on so much that you've convinced yourself you want him back--just so you don't have to see him with anyone else. (Lol, reminds me of an entry I wrote)

4. Yes! You had a good thing. If it's hard to remember what exactly caused your split in the first place, it's possible you need a break, not a breakup. (Hmn, I don't know if it applies to those who knew the cause of the breakup?)

I don't know..Maybe I am biased but I think #3 applies to most people.

PS: I also read that..you can get certain STDS from kissing!!!!! and skin-to-skin contacts!!!..wtf so scary..=*(

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...