Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Morning classes

Wow I can't believe I am waking up 7:30am everyday. That is insane..cause during the summer..I was waking up at like 2-3pm. I slept at 11:30pm yesterday, WTF? I am so healthy yo lol.

I have STAT202 8:30am in the morning. When I first saw my nasty sched. I wanted to swap to an afternoon class..but there is only one other section which is also 8:30am in the morning...and it happens t show its by the same professor? What..I'm so confused. Two classes of the same subject, same time, different rooms..what does that mean?

LOL UW is being too cheap. only 1 stats prof for two classes..We had to alternate our prof lecturing times. Like..one day we will have the prof is out classroom..and the other class will see a live webcam version of our prof -_-" Anyways I just go to whichever room the prof is present..
UW just hire another prof man!!!!

Went to ECH furniture sale..their stuff is really cheap..but too heavy to carry it back home..Too bad they didn't have a book shelf..that is what I was looking for..They were selling washing machines there too..wtf = = and desks..fairly new for 1$ including tax..REALLY sturdy binders /better than staples or dollarama ones for 0.25c each..They were also selling computer monitors for 1$ haha so funny.. ==

I am just in the DP library right now ..waiting ..class starts at 12:30pm = =

Im so hungry...only ate a mini crossaint before I left my place sighhh

OHYA..in the morning the bus is packed..really gay..
but it only takes me 11 mins to walk to school today..LOL
I think I'm in military training or some shit..WALKING FASTER each day..hoho

3 comments:

  1. yooooooooooo loo is HILARIOUS... omggg so u get a virtual prof?!?! wow omfg thats so innovative... ahhaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wake up at 6:40 for 8 am class :/
    7:30 was my highschool wake-up time lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7:30 not early, i woke at 6:30 for a 8am class (my mother is even better, she wakes at 4:30am on days when has to go to work at 7:30am)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...