Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Summer Preview

I bought a few things past few days and my two favorite pieces are
The romper arrived this morning along with my thong sandals. It feels really soft and nice. I expected a thicker material tho. The sandals are in coral and they fit my perfectly (yay for size 5)!
The pink dress I ordered is from the second batch which will arrive on Monday, hopefully. I'm really obsessed with the colour pink. The dress seems very flowy~~!! I love it!!

I also purchased an overpriced tank top. It has some details at the back and near the neck with laces. Other than that, it's just a normal floral tank. I think I might wear it to work.

Originally I wanted to buy this paper flowy high-waisted shorts. It looked really sophisticated, but they only have large sizes left. Poo! So I ended up buying another high-waisted shorts. Too bad they don't have small left. I hope extra small would fit me fine. Their 24 jeans fitted well..I'm just going to pray! >0<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...