Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Thinking again..

Let's say a lot is on my mind. Where do I start?

1. I need to fix my laptop asap. It is giving me the panic attack and I don't like that! Gosh..It'll cost a shit load of money again..

2. Hell, I need to get my g2 soon too. Just thinking about driving scares me. I don't know. I lack confidence in myself.

3. My face is a car accident. I don't know why I am having more outburts/zits/blemishes than ever (I mean I am getting more than I was during my pubery!). Or I think I've finished my puberty?! O_o

4. I am gaining weight omfg. I just keep munching and munching..There is nothing else to do..FML

5. I am out of money. That sucks.

6. My english is so poor...I don't know how I am going to imrpove.. I mean I am so not committed.. <--Is that even the right spelling? lol.

7. Sigh..There are bigger things I want to rant about..But I am kind of losing interest right now..
GERHh...It is always like this...I hate myself...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...